Welcome to Maroubra Junction Early Education Centre. Our centre provides a quality long day care and education service for children aged six weeks to six years and is open from 7am to 6pm.
We provide an environment which gives the children opportunity to imagine, create, explore and learn through play. Communication is a strong foundation for all involved, the doors of MJEEC will always be open, encouraging parents and family to participate & explore through a wide range of experiences.
Our early childhood educators are professionally trained to provide children with a warm, caring atmosphere where a child can feel welcome and secure. At MJEEC we strongly believe that it is important for staff to keep up to date with new trends, developments and practices. We believe this ongoing training is highly important for professional staff development as it enables us to offer a high quality care as well as a progressive educational program.
Our emphasis is using the Early Years Learning Framework to incorporate our families input, listening to our families and acting on feedback, this ensures that we approach all experiences with a holistic approach.
Our digital portfolio style reflects the Early Learning Framework and provides documentation to provide children with a visible memory, facilitate insight into the children's learning and provide parents and the community with detailed information about what happens in the centre.
Please feel free to visit us at the centre. This will be a wonderful opportunity for you to meet the MJEEC team and tour our outstanding facilities and to ask any questions.
With an industry reputation for providing high quality education and care, MJEEC offers your family:
- Long Day Care open from 7AM – 6PM
- The Service is open 50 weeks a year, except on Public Holidays
- Large outdoor area
- Experienced and Qualified Childhood Teachers
- Early Years Learning Framework Curriculum
- High Staff to Child Ratios
- Healthy nutritious meals made by a chef
- Current technology in pre-school rooms
- School Readiness Program
- Dynamic and challenging Early Learning Years Framework Curriculum
- Digital Portfolios and daily updates are e-mailed to families
- High Quality Care with all nappies, hat, sunscreen, incursions and meals are included
- An abundance of equipment and resources
- Regular incursions and enrichment programs such as Mandarin Classes and Sports Fundamentals Program
- Child Care Benefit and Child Care Tax Rebate (for eligible families)
- 2 hrs free underground parking
- Easy access to public transport from the centre
- Endless supply of nurturing, attention and education